Friday, November 22, 2013

Fall Cleaning With B

Hello? He-lloooo? Are you awake? Mmmm are you awake? Can you see me from up there? I will just press my nose to your cheek so you know I'm here.


Ohh, oh good you're waking up. Hi. Let's be awake together. It's 4:30, we should go downstairs. We're wasting the day.

My mom says when I wake her up, it drives her bananas. I'm pretty sure this is what she means…


She has the happiest thoughts. I've never driven that thing though.

Anywho, I was just writing to let you know I have a big day planned! Mom and I are going to clean out one of the guest rooms and clean the bathrooms.
Mom bought a new general purpose cleaner made from plants. She's concerned about my habit of licking inanimate objects like the kitchen garbage can, cabinets, floors, the wall, etc. and she doesn't want the chemicals from traditional cleaners in my belly. Plus something about her sensitive skin.

I'm never allowed in the guest rooms, I'm sure there will be so many smells to be had.

I can't wait to see you in a few days! I miss you and I'll give you big smooches when I see you!

Love,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment